Autel MaxiDiag MD701 Elite Series is one of our most advanced, multi-functional car diagnostic tool series powered by our exclusive patented software which is designed for technicians to troubleshoot all vehicle systems for most of major vehicles on the road today.
This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnostics at an affordable price.
Vehicle Coverage: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden.
MaxiDiag MD701 Features
- One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on either the basic 4 systems (engine, transmission, ABS and airbag) or all the systems
- Turns off warning lights for all major Asian vehicle
- Reads live datastream
- Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs,including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster
- Data graphing
- One year free software upgrade
- Prints data via PC
MaxiDiag MD701 Specification
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)|
|External Power||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter|
|Length\Width\Height||212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)|
|Weight||0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)|
- Carry case
- SD Card
- USB Cable
- OBDII Cable
- User’s Manual
How and where to buy it?