Hello, guys! Today I’m working on a 2015 Nissan Rogue with all keys lost. So I’m going to use the Autel IM608 II tablet to program a new key for this car. You may follow the same steps if having a Autel IM508S instead.
After connecting to OBD.
Insert new flip key to turn ignition on and aligning steering wheel.
We can see Autel IM608 Pro2 detected the vehicle automatically:
Vehicle detected >> IMMO >> Nissan
- Turn on the hazard waning light.
- Open and close the driver door once.
- Turn on the ignition. If the ignition cannot be turned on, press OK to continue.
Scanning vehicle system…
IMMO/ smart system >> Remote control learning >> Key learning
Turn on Hazard switch.
Turn off ignition switch or power switch.
Open and close driver’s door once.
Insert electronic key into ignition key cylinder and turn ignition switch to the ON position.
Turn off the ignition without removing the key.
Perform this function will delete all the smart keys, it can program up to 4 smart keys!
Press Yes to continue.
*The function require network connected, please make sure the device has connected WiFi successfully.
Operate according to the following procedures:
- Insert a key into the ignition key cylinder. Turn the ignition to the ON position and wait for 5s or more. Turn the ignition to the OFF position and check the immobilizer lamp blink 5 times in the process of operation.
- A maximum of 4 ignition keys can be registered by repeating procedures step1 using unregistered keys.
- Insert a registered key into the ignition key cylinder. Turn the ignition to the ON position and wait for 5s or more. Turn the ignition to the OFF position and wait for 5s or more. Check that the security indicator blinks at intervals of approximately 3s.
- Insert the key into the ignition key cylinder and check that engine can be started.