This article is available with all detailed info on AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator.
What is AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator?
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
What is packed in the AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator?
APB112 Smart Key Simulator (1 piece)
USB cable (1 piece)
Quick Reference Guide ( 1 piece)
What type chip can be simulated?
4D type chip so far
More are supposed to be added
46, 4D data collection
46 smart key password calculation
46 chip simulation
Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
Collects data from the ignition coil
Identify ignition coil troubles
Decode vehicle key chip data
Simulate vehicle key chip (ex – 4D chip)
Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
Description of AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator:
1.Status Indicator – Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue – the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green – the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red – the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red – the boot status
2. USB Interface – Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
How to use AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator to collect data?
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty.
1.Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
- Not work alone, but works together with any ofthe Autel Diagnostic Device i.e MaxiIM IM608, Autel MaxiIM IM508, and MX808IM
- Compact but would need to be used with the XP400, not with XP200.
- Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
Attach AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator quick reference guide
Autel APB112 smart key simulator tech support: http://www.auteleshop.com .