Problem: The Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 device won’t turn on, even though it’s charged. I don’t know if the serial number has been registered.
- Registered the tool firstly.
- Check if Autel TS601 is damaged by hardware. Power TS601 off, pull out the SD card and hold the power button.
- If a picture prompting you to insert an SD card appears on the device screen, the hardware has no issue, and it’s normal.
- If the long press is still black, there is a high probability of hardware damage. The user must contact the dealer for repair if the hardware is damaged.
- If the hardware is regular, unplug the SD card from device and insert it into the PC by SD card reader. Select the SD card folder, right-click and choose “format”, upgrade your device again with Maxi PC Suite. Hold down the power button for 10-15 seconds to power off, then hold down the left button to insert the USB into upgrade mode.