- Autel have a new member—MaxiSys
Autel today announced a new member, MaxiSys, in its diagnostics family. We will launch this new product on October 1st, 2014 globally. Designed with the same DNA of our diagnostics family, the MaxiSys is built to offer many of the prestigious qualities of the MaxiDas DS708 with extreme ease of use and powerful diagnostic performance. However the MaxiSys has evolved far beyond the original capabilities.Autel MX808 DPF Forced Regeneration Maintenance
Autel tablets are known for their diagnostic prowess, but the tablet comprehensive hot-key service menu is what gives technicians immediate […]Autel SD Card Error: SD card is damaged, Please insert SD card
This is all about Autel SD card tool’s loast or broken. Situation: The SD card for Autel device is lost […]All Autel scan tools comparison table/chart
Writer in this post gets together all original Autel scanner tools comparison tables. To help car owner who are confused […]
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, the firmware, can be updated via update application. The newly updated firmware can increase MaxiSys functions, usually thru adding new tests and models, or enhance applications to the database.
But how to update the firmware— Autel VCI device?
Today, we obdtool technicians offers instructions (easy to learn) to help you guys out!
1. Power up the MaxiSys tablet with LED touch display,
and make sure that it is well connected to the power and the internet.
2. Tap the “Update” application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu;
Or tap update notification message when received one.
The Update screen displays.
3. Check all available updates.
— Tap “Update All” button if you want to update all items.
— Tap “Update” button on the right column of the specific item if you want to update some individual items.
4. Tap the “Pause” button to suspend the updating process. When you tap “Continue” to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the update is finished, the firmware, VCI device, will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version.
More information about Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface VCI device update, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vgffrgtk84f7ca/maxisys-ms905-ms908-ms908p-update-procedure.pdf?dl=0