- Apple 21 March event: Everything to expect from launch of iPhone SE and iPad Air 3
Apple is expected to hold a media event on 21 March to reveal a new iPhone and new iPad Apple […]Compare Auro OtoSys IM100 and Auro OtoSys IM600 with Autel MX808IM
Here share a comparison of Auro OtoSys IM100 vs Auro OtoSys IM600 vs Autel MX808IM. This blog will compare their IMMO, Programming, OE-Level […]Autel Maxisys Elite Best Price Sale
Hello to all, Autel Maxisys Elite price dropped dramatically! It is 2289 euro now! (was 3603 euro) source: http://www.cardiagtool.co.uk/autel-maxisys-elite-with-j2534-ecu-preprogramming-box.html Autel Maxisys Elite Advantages: […]Autel MK908 Compare with Autel MS908
The MaxiCOM MK908 is an upgraded version of MaxiSys MS908, what’s the difference between them? Price: Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Scanner: 1,745 euro […]
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, the firmware, can be updated via update application. The newly updated firmware can increase MaxiSys functions, usually thru adding new tests and models, or enhance applications to the database.
But how to update the firmware— Autel VCI device?
Today, we obdtool technicians offers instructions (easy to learn) to help you guys out!
1. Power up the MaxiSys tablet with LED touch display,
and make sure that it is well connected to the power and the internet.
2. Tap the “Update” application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu;
Or tap update notification message when received one.
The Update screen displays.
3. Check all available updates.
— Tap “Update All” button if you want to update all items.
— Tap “Update” button on the right column of the specific item if you want to update some individual items.
4. Tap the “Pause” button to suspend the updating process. When you tap “Continue” to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the update is finished, the firmware, VCI device, will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version.
More information about Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface VCI device update, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vgffrgtk84f7ca/maxisys-ms905-ms908-ms908p-update-procedure.pdf?dl=0