- Autel MaxiDas DS808 turn off Mercedes SRS light on
Have SRS warning light on, my car is 2004 Mercedes Benz C240 Gasoline, VIN WDBRH81J74F499208, I am using Autel Maxidas […]Autel Maxidas DS708 Component Introduction
Autel Maxidas DS708 Component Introduction 1. DS708 Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing […]How to Solve Autel MK808 error “Your service contract has expired…”
When changing the language of Autel MaxiCOM MK808, the user need to download in the “Update” first, then go to […]Autel MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ECU Programming Tool Works with Maxisys 908/908P
Autel MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ECU Programming Tool Works with Maxisys 908/908P Autel MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ECU Programming Device Reliable, fast […]
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, the firmware, can be updated via update application. The newly updated firmware can increase MaxiSys functions, usually thru adding new tests and models, or enhance applications to the database.
But how to update the firmware— Autel VCI device?
Today, we obdtool technicians offers instructions (easy to learn) to help you guys out!
1. Power up the MaxiSys tablet with LED touch display,
and make sure that it is well connected to the power and the internet.
2. Tap the “Update” application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu;
Or tap update notification message when received one.
The Update screen displays.
3. Check all available updates.
— Tap “Update All” button if you want to update all items.
— Tap “Update” button on the right column of the specific item if you want to update some individual items.
4. Tap the “Pause” button to suspend the updating process. When you tap “Continue” to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the update is finished, the firmware, VCI device, will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version.
More information about Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface VCI device update, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vgffrgtk84f7ca/maxisys-ms905-ms908-ms908p-update-procedure.pdf?dl=0