Creating a report on a DS708 is simple when you know how. Please follow the steps below.
- Choose the Manufacturer and the Vehicle you are plugged in too with our diagnostic tool.
- Carry out an AutoScan function on the vehicle with your diagnostic tool.
- Once completed look at blue coloured section on right hand side of diagnostic tool screen and see the ‘Report’ button.
- Click on the ‘Report’ button and you will be able to see the report generated on the screen for you to view.
- Now you will have 2 options; ‘Print’ or ‘Save’.
- As long as you have Wi-Fi connectivity and WiFi printing set-up a PC, you can print directly to your PC. Both your PC and Diagnostic Tool must be on the same computer network.
- If no Wi-Fi available you can save to the diagnostic tools SD card for later at a later date
- To view on your diagnostic tool later, go to ‘Data Manager’ and then ‘Playback’.
- And if you want to print this document then there is a print option in Playback.
The Report feature will only display a short overview of modules within the vehicle, and record what and how many faults exist.
You may also need to go into each module and do screen shots of codes if required.