Problem: The Autel IM608 Pro2 scan tool is failed to program Mercedes-Benz. Its power is normal, but giving with a message “Device unable to communicate with the control unit”.
What’s the problem? Please help!
Please follow the suggestions to troubleshoot problems in turn.
If all were normal but problem still exists, please upload data log and ask for Autel Technical Support.
- Ensure the vehicle ignition is in ON position.
- Ensure the cable is in good condition and is securely attached to vehicle DLC.
- Ensure the battery is fully charged.
- Verify the system is configured for the vehicle.
- Ensure there is a green check mark on the VCI icon of the device display.
- Attempt to establish communication between the Autel IM608 II device and the VCI via USB cable.
- If the problem persists, record the issue in a data log and submit to Dealer or contact Technical Support.
You may also refer to:
Wechat: +86-199 4758 6579
Whatsapp: +86-199 4758 6579