Please see the service reset procedure below;
Click on the VAG manufacturer, wither Audi, Seat or other and then,
- Please select Systems
- Please select Control unit
- Please selectelectronics 1
- Please select Instruments
- Please select Adaption
The diagnostic tool will now ask you for a channel number.
- Select channel 002. Ask to set a new value and change to 00000. Once done escape from adaption’s and then go back in again.
- Select channel 053. Ask to set a new value and change to Once done escape from adaption’s and then go back in again.
- Select channel 054. Ask to set a new value and change to 00000. Once this is done, escape out of adaptions and instruments, turn ignition off and
Leave for 10 seconds – then turn the ignition back on and service message should have cleared.
More information: www.autel.uk
Who Viewed This Article Also Views:
OBD2 Scanner Autoboss V30, Autel MaxiDAS DS708 Comparison
MD802 MaxiDiag Elite vs DS708 MaxiDas
AUTEL Automotive Diagnostic Tools Introduction
How to connect Autel MaxiDAS DS708 to OBD II/non-OBD II vehicle