How to update VCI device for MaxiSys MS905 MS908 MS908P
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, the firmware, can be updated via update application. The newly updated firmware can increase MaxiSys functions, usually thru adding new tests and models, or enhance applications to the database.
But how to update the firmware— Autel VCI device?
Today, we obdtool technicians offers instructions (easy to learn) to help you guys out!
1. Power up the MaxiSys tablet with LED touch display,
and make sure that it is well connected to the power and the internet.
2. Tap the “Update” application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu;
Or tap update notification message when received one.
The Update screen displays.
3. Check all available updates.
— Tap “Update All” button if you want to update all items.
— Tap “Update” button on the right column of the specific item if you want to update some individual items.
4. Tap the “Pause” button to suspend the updating process. When you tap “Continue” to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the update is finished, the firmware, VCI device, will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version.
More information about Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface VCI device update, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vgffrgtk84f7ca/maxisys-ms905-ms908-ms908p-update-procedure.pdf?dl=0