- Autel Tools Software Subscription FAQs
The reason why I wanted to write this article is because a lot of Autel users have been asking “is […]Tips on throttle body relearn with autel maxidas ds708 diagnostic scan tool
Autel MaxiDAS DS708 wireless diagnostic scan tool makes throttle body relearning very easy without cutting wire. Here is the step-by-step […]Autel Key Programmer Program 2016 Toyota Camry AKL Without Disassembling
This post will share how to program 2016 Toyota Camry All Keys Lost using Autel Key Programmer (Autel IM508/IM608/ MaxiSys IM) […]Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Read & Clear DTCs for VW Golf
I’d like to share the Autel maxidiag md808 pro I bought two weeks ago off cardiagtool.co.uk. Autel md808 pro cost […]
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, the firmware, can be updated via update application. The newly updated firmware can increase MaxiSys functions, usually thru adding new tests and models, or enhance applications to the database.
But how to update the firmware— Autel VCI device?
Today, we obdtool technicians offers instructions (easy to learn) to help you guys out!
1. Power up the MaxiSys tablet with LED touch display,
and make sure that it is well connected to the power and the internet.
2. Tap the “Update” application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu;
Or tap update notification message when received one.
The Update screen displays.
3. Check all available updates.
— Tap “Update All” button if you want to update all items.
— Tap “Update” button on the right column of the specific item if you want to update some individual items.
4. Tap the “Pause” button to suspend the updating process. When you tap “Continue” to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the update is finished, the firmware, VCI device, will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version.
More information about Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface VCI device update, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vgffrgtk84f7ca/maxisys-ms905-ms908-ms908p-update-procedure.pdf?dl=0