Autel Maxidas DS808 and Autel Maxicheck MX808 has same hardware, with 7″ LCD Sceen,Quad-core 1.6GHz,basic on android system. Both of them support complete OBD diagnositcs,obd2 code read/erase,some reset function such as oil serive reset,battery registration and reset,also support basic TPMS. Autel DS808 is cover of Autel MX808 functions, and support more service functions and active test. And DS808 is more expensive than MX808. As the update version of Autel DS808 and MX808, Autel Maxidas DS808TS and MX808TS has complete TPMS functions,comprehensive OBD relearn coverage and program AUTEL MX-Sensors.
Autel MaxiDas DS808 VS DS808TS VS Autel Mx808 VS MX808TS
|Maxicheck MX808||Maxicheck MX808TS|
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs||√||√||√||√|
|Oil Serive Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Parking Brake Pad
Relearn After Replacement
|Advanced TPMS Diagnostics
for Complete TPMS
|Activate 98% of All
Known TPMS Sensors
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors||—||√||—||√|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.6GHz||Quad-core 1.6GHz||Quad-core 1.6GHz||Quad-core 1.6GHz|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Memory||1G + 32G||1G + 32G||1G + 32G||1G + 32G|
|Display||7″ LCD||7″ LCD||7″ LCD||7″ LCD|
|Battery||5000 mAh||5000 mAh||5000 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Print Data via
or WIFI printer
|Vehicle communication method||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)|
Autel MaxiDAS DS808 is based on the Android operating system, featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
I want to start this review by saying that I’m completely happy with the Autel MaxiDas DS808. Here’s why.
I bought it to use on my ’99 Dodge Dakota pickup to help diagnose a P0300 random misfire code. I suspected that the fuel synchronization was out of spec and the only way to verify was to use a dealership scan tool. So I went in search of an alternative and found the MaxiDAS. I ordered the one with the kit including the various adapters.
The Autel came well packaged. Inside the box I found two molded high-quality cases. One included the MaxiDas scan tool and the other, the various adapters. Opening up the cases, I suspect this is the mainland Chinese version and not the one officially destined for the North American market. There were two tell tale signs. First, the power adapter that came with it is for a Chinese market power plug. An adapter for the US plug was not included. This is really just a USB charger and so I didn’t worry much about it. Any one should do. I used the adapter for my phone.
The second tell tale sign is the missing Chrysler 16-pin adapter. Looking at Autel’s site, the adapter is not included with the Chinese market version of the tool. Chrysler products built from 1996-2003 will need this adapter to connect to systems other than the PCM (ABS, Airbag, CTM, etc) as well as to use some of the bidirectional tests. I emailed the seller and he sent me one without any grief.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808 is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MX808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024×600 quality.
- Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
- Program AUTEL MX-Sensors
- Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
- Onscreen relearn procedure
- Read/clear codes for all available systems.
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- Support battery registration and reset
As a fan of DIY, I have already owned a number of diagnostic tools in my box. Right now I need a tool to scan ABS MX808 is a wonderful full systems tool which is an Android version of MD808 Pro with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen. After searching on Amazon, I found this special MX808. The price is affordable. Not cheap by any means, but the cable is 10+ bucks which means you can get this tool by $420+. Comparing to other tools I have, MX808 may be one of the best scanners in this price range. It almost supports every car models(even Volvo). Registration and update is easy. Used to diagnosis a faulty passenger presence sensor in a 2011 Chevy Volt. Already saved me hundreds in shop costs.
it was a pleasure to use it. This tool does more than advertised. It accesses door module, instrument clusters, chassis module and too many more to be mentioned. It did a great work on bleed ABS on my Duramax and EGR valve failures on Ford. Having this powerful tool, I was able to save 150.00 dollars for dealer diagnostic fee. Looking forward to save a lot more in the future. Highly recommended.Update: After some researching, just found MX808 is the same with MK808, but MX808 has more support from Autel US office. MX808 has the same functionalities with MK808BT, while MX808 is connected by cable, MK808BT is connected by BlueTooth, MK808BT is much more expensive. Comparing to MD808 Pro, MX808 can do Basic TPMS Service,ABS Bleeding,Injector Coding,Suspension Calibration, but MD808 Pro can’t.