IMMO >> Accept >> BMW >> Automatic selection >> Read, OK >> Yes >> Control unit >> CAS4/CAS4+ Immobilizer >> Key operation >> Key learning >> Learning via OBD
- The SK must be obtained with “Read SK via OBD” or “Load SK” before other functions can be performed.
- Before writing or erasing a key, select the corresponding key position.
[Read SK via OBD]: This function is used to read the SK via OBD without the need for CAS reading via dump.
[Load SK]: this function is used to obtain the SK by loading the DFLASH file of the CAS. The DFLASH file can be obtained with “Read DFLASH” in “ECU operation”.
[Enter SK]: With this function you can enter the SK for key learning.(Note: perform this function with caution if you are not a professional.)
OBD Read SK >> OK
- There is a small risk of data loss in this process. In case of data loss(failure of vehicle start with original key, lack of remote control on original key, unknown vehicle frequency, etc.) It need to read the CAS via programmer and perform “DFLASH operation” in “CAS4/CAS4+ immobilizer” in “System selection”.
- This process requires a network connection for data acquisition. Check the network settings to ensure a connection to Wi-Fi.
- The SK reading process requires programming. Ensure that the supply voltage is above 13V and is stable.
- The SK reading process requires a network connection for data acquisition. Check the network settings to ensure a connection to Wi-Fi and maintain the network connection during the process.
Autel IM608 II programming file download completed.
Backing up coding file. Please wait…
Programming in progress.
Do not touch any buttons on the vehicle. Please wait…
Restoring coding file. Please wait…
Password read successfully.
Select a blank key position: Key7 >> Write key
Place the new key close to the start induction coil. The key frequency is 315MHz.
key written successfully.
Place the key close to the start induction coil and press the ignition switch for 10s. The key can work properly only after being learned.
Test the new key, it can work normally.