1) Locate the diagnostic connector. ELM327 The 16-pin D-shaped diagnostic link connector (DLC) should be located in the passenger or driver’s compartment in the area bounded by the driver’s end of the instrument panel to 300 mm (~1 ft) beyond the vehicle centerline, attached to the instrument panel and easy to access from the driver’s seat. The preferred location is between the steering column and the vehicle centerline.
2) Turn on the ignition switch and plug the elm327 into the diagnostic socket.
3) Install USB to Bluetooth adapter. Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your laptop or phone. Turn on the Bluetooth symbol and add a device.
4) Match the password and enter the device Bluetooth pairing code
5) Launch the software and select the appreciate COM port. The COM port is the port that your Bluetooth is setup on your computer to communicate with incoming devices. Had better write it down and you will need it later to configure the diagnostics software.
6) Start to scan the ECU and read data.
Explore Auto OBD function (4)——Mirage and reality of OBDII When you Complete understanding of vehicle OBD family background and business model, whether you are sinking feeling powerful data value and profitability of the ecological chain in this case played? This is a big cake in car networking, and look at the wide variety of products emerging market, the owner not only access to vehicle status anytime through the intelligent terminal, and analyze driving behavior, driving records, even remote monitoring, real-time location etc. This is really “a box in hand, everything is nothing” While there is a will, there is a deal. Not only The box to achieve the aspirations of the owners, but also to bring a steady stream of profit point on the 4S shops and insurance companies and other third parties , everything looks perfectly combined. Related posts: Explore Auto diagnostic tool OBDII function (3)———OBDII User […]