1) Locate the diagnostic connector. ELM327 The 16-pin D-shaped diagnostic link connector (DLC) should be located in the passenger or driver’s compartment in the area bounded by the driver’s end of the instrument panel to 300 mm (~1 ft) beyond the vehicle centerline, attached to the instrument panel and easy to access from the driver’s seat. The preferred location is between the steering column and the vehicle centerline.
2) Turn on the ignition switch and plug the elm327 into the diagnostic socket.
3) Install USB to Bluetooth adapter. Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your laptop or phone. Turn on the Bluetooth symbol and add a device.
4) Match the password and enter the device Bluetooth pairing code
5) Launch the software and select the appreciate COM port. The COM port is the port that your Bluetooth is setup on your computer to communicate with incoming devices. Had better write it down and you will need it later to configure the diagnostics software.
6) Start to scan the ECU and read data.
AUTEL Automotive Diagnostic Tools Introduction (1) Autel company Chinese company name is Dao Tong ,there are many agents in China, sales of products are original products, and upgrades online , the warranty of goods is one year . All of Our products have enclosed serial number, and serial number is used to upgrade Autel manufacturers have two websites, the first is www.auteltech.com , This is mainly about autel product promotion and update some of old products, the another one is www.uobdii.com , this site is mainly for update maxidas ds708 and other products. The main function of the product was diagnostic ,oil light reset ,EPB (electronic brake repair tools), TPMS ABS / SRS and DPF (diesel particulate filter system) what’s more there are many product by autel such as digital inspection videoscope digital inspection videoscope Related posts: Autel Scanner Tools Technical Questions and Answers Autel […]