1) Locate the diagnostic connector. ELM327 The 16-pin D-shaped diagnostic link connector (DLC) should be located in the passenger or driver’s compartment in the area bounded by the driver’s end of the instrument panel to 300 mm (~1 ft) beyond the vehicle centerline, attached to the instrument panel and easy to access from the driver’s seat. The preferred location is between the steering column and the vehicle centerline.
2) Turn on the ignition switch and plug the elm327 into the diagnostic socket.
3) Install USB to Bluetooth adapter. Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your laptop or phone. Turn on the Bluetooth symbol and add a device.
4) Match the password and enter the device Bluetooth pairing code
5) Launch the software and select the appreciate COM port. The COM port is the port that your Bluetooth is setup on your computer to communicate with incoming devices. Had better write it down and you will need it later to configure the diagnostics software.
6) Start to scan the ECU and read data.
Designed with the same DNA of Autel diagnostics family, the MaxiSys is built to offer many of the prestigious qualities of the MaxiDas DS708 with extreme ease of use and powerful diagnostic performance. However the MaxiSys has evolved far beyond the original capabilities. MaxiSys Attractive Features: A9 quad-core 1.40GHz processor 7 inch LED screen 1,024 x 768 capacitive touch screen best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System Autel MaxiSys system now contains three product: 1.Original Autel MaxiSys Mini MS905 Automotive Diagnostic and Analysis […]
Explore Auto OBD function (1) Tencent released Lubao box app so that let many people fall into singing and dancing to celebrate again in vehicle OBD industry, social overlord, IT giant,Tencent even have done OBD car, so,anyone else would have dare to doubt the auto OBD prospect auto OBD have two purposes in originally,one is to provide an interface for the maintenance personnel to detect,the another role is used todiagnostic the emission standards. Whether it is maintenance, or environmental protection, OBD are functionally the ECU parameters of the vehicle output to an external device. So a lot of hardware band aimed at OBD this entry such as Automatic, ClickDrive, Dash, with the smart phone data traffic and data computing power,play many role such as a smart, economical, environmentally friendly in vehicles, While the many company try to came into OBD market,and fall into data interface fascinated, then ,beginning have flooded into competing.OBD vehicle in the domestic market began to more powerful in 2012, as Auto OBD become a coveted keys to open the door in Internet of Vehicles Related posts: Explore Auto OBD function […]