How to install ELM327 Bluetooth scan tool on PC
1) Locate the diagnostic connector. ELM327 The 16-pin D-shaped diagnostic link connector (DLC) should be located in the passenger or driver’s compartment in the area bounded by the driver’s end of the instrument panel to 300 mm (~1 ft) beyond the vehicle centerline, attached to the instrument panel and easy to access from the driver’s seat. The preferred location is between the steering column and the vehicle centerline.
2) Turn on the ignition switch and plug the elm327 into the diagnostic socket.
3) Install USB to Bluetooth adapter. Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your laptop or phone. Turn on the Bluetooth symbol and add a device.
4) Match the password and enter the device Bluetooth pairing code
5) Launch the software and select the appreciate COM port. The COM port is the port that your Bluetooth is setup on your computer to communicate with incoming devices. Had better write it down and you will need it later to configure the diagnostics software.
6) Start to scan the ECU and read data.
More OBD2 Tool Search :UOBD2